Contact Me:

Contact Amy at: acs1174@aol.com -(309)212-1943

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meet Maddie | Illinois Teen Photographer

I had such a fun evening this week spending a couple of hours with Maddie and all her amazing talents.  Maddie is such a great young lady.  My kids adore her, she is one of our go- to babysitters, and she is just so dedicated and inspiring when it comes to her love of cheerleading and just life.  All of this and so beautiful on the outside to boot!  
I am actually writing an article to be published on this shoot so I can't share all of the fine details yet but, when I can I will let you know.  Until then, enjoy some Maddie shots and graceful talent!








and last, but not least, all teen girls love that edgy, make me look at little more sophisticated shot, and Maddie worked this one like a charm.

On a photographer's sidenote, and with a grain of my past life counseling wisdom, teen girls love feeling like a model for the day and having the memories to document it forever.  I love to show them how I see them through my lens, and the joy and confidence I can just see glow off of them when I show them how beautiful they are during the shoot in the back of my camera.  Just solidifies to me my job is so much more that just taking your photo and putting it in print, its helping to give them a self confidence boost because everyone is beautiful, and with a talent I was given my job is to show you!

Hug a teen if you can today!  They really do rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment