Contact Me:

Contact Amy at: acs1174@aol.com -(309)212-1943

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello Couture Frames | Amy Coon Photography Bloomington Illinois

I cannot tell you how long I have searched for these yummy frames!
I {heart} them so much, saw them in a cool boutique store in NYC this spring and I knew I wanted to be able to offer them to my clients.
They are so chic, and eye catching, and actually reasonably priced given the amazing impact they bring to your print and your home decor.  
I just ordered this one for my home with the Coonkids picture by the lake in it.
here is a little closer detailed shot:
effective immediately (I cannot believe I can finally say this!!) Amy Coon Photography will be offering the couture frames in the following finishes 
there is a perfect color for almost any decor
and they will be offered with either an 8x10 or 10x10 uv protected finish luster or metallic print of your sessions choice.  And yes I said metallic.  That is what I purchased for our home, have you seen a metallic print?  Amazing!!  Would love to show you cause ACP offers them at no upcharge!
  
They will come in the following shapes:
These just make me so happy!!!
Here are some more samples:





these are made and ship lightning fast, I will show you a pic of mine as soon as we get it in,

to quote my 8 year old, I think these are just "awesome sauce"

Ok, after sharing that fun news with you, I want to share that we are now booking for that late "indian summer" light sessions and fall, and they, I am so happy to say, are filling up.  So, don't wait, if you are wanting to get pictures in during this prime time of the year.

And, no excuses about that last 10 pounds you need to loose, or figuring out what everyone will wear (I love to help with this BTW) time slips by so fast capture right now and hold onto it forever.

Call me BABY!  Here's my number!  (309) 212-1943 and lets get together.

Well, off to shoot more memories,
Hugs,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment