Contact Me:

Contact Amy at: acs1174@aol.com -(309)212-1943

Friday, August 17, 2012

Baby Leah | Amy Coon Photography Bloomington Illinois newborn photographer

Amazing.
precious.
dreamy.
angelic.
gorgeous.

but most of all,

Special.

That is how I describe this little bundle of pure heaven named Leah.

Her newborn session turned out simply amazing!

a perfect little doll posed in shabby chic vintage yumminess.

see for yourself:



what an amazing gig I have, hanging out with brand new sweeties like this all afternoon!

If you are interested in having a newborn session with me and are currently expecting.  Contact me as soon as possible so we can discuss and reserve right around your due date.  The optimum time for a newborn session is day 4-9.  You can reach me at 309.212.1943 or acs1174@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment