Contact Me:

Contact Amy at: acs1174@aol.com -(309)212-1943

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hannah's Big Adventure (part 1) / senior photographer Illinois

A few nights ago Miss Hannah and I set out to document and capture a huge adventure in her life, her senior year!  Can I just say I love this age, no debt, no career, no kids or spouse to look out for, just a huge open adventure awaiting you.  Hannah was absolutely beautiful and so easy to work with, the camera loves her!
She was open to anything and of course I love that.  We set up an imagination shoot to match a vintage dress she had found.  (I know super cool huh?)  We did a picnic in the woods all 50's style with a vintage bike, lemonade, a quilt, and chocolate chip cookies.  I LOVE how it came together.
Here are just a few sneaks:

and like the title says this is part 1 of 2, Hannah and I will be going out again with 2 more outfit changes due to the over 100 degree weather that evening!  So be on the the lookout for more sneaks from Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment